With 130 expert itineraries from The New York Times’s popular 36 Hours column, this updated and revised third edition of the best-selling 36 Hours Europe reveals the continent’s brightest gems and best-kept secrets, including 20 new stories. From wine tastings in Burgundy to Flamenco in Seville, from historical Cyprus to easygoing Copenhagen, you’ll find the antique and the cutting-edge, the renowned and the unexpected, and all distilled into neat 36-hour schedules, so you can transform your weekends into European adventures.
- More than 4,500 hours’ worth of insightful itineraries to make the most of your stay
- Practical recommendations for nearly 500 restaurants and over 400 hotels
- Comprehensive revisions to all 130 itineraries
- New destinations including Belgrade, the Amalfi Coast, Galway, and more
- Color-coded tabs for each region
- Nearly 750 photos
- 20 new stories
- Detailed city-by-city maps that pinpoint every stop on your itinerary
From Antwerp to Zurich, trust TASCHEN’s New York Times 36 Hours series with your next travel adventure.